Mumbai is as Vibrant as a NY or London or Singapore is!! A city that never sleeps, A city that is a Blend of Cultures, A city that I call Life gets transformed into something magical when the Monsoon arrives!!!
Dedicated to all you Mumbaikars out there on what Mumbai feels when it Rains!!
1. Lonavala Calling!!!!!!!
2. The Western Railways are slow, Harbour Slower, Central Shut!!
3. Our clothes are wet, and yes still coz of sweat and not rains!!
4. Even the Elitist love the Pakoras and cutting on our road side stalls!!!
5. Nariman Point and Chowpatty are Swamped coz we Mumbaikars believe in Rains and Sand!!! Sun accompanies us always!!
6. A 3 hour plus continuous rain gets us the memories of 26/7....
7. Milan Subway / Hindmata Floods is our parameter of Rainfall in Mumbai!!
8. BMC makes sure we drive super slow in Rains, super duper Slow!!
9. The Bhutta and Mumbai Rains have a secret affair!!
10. The children Splashing Waters and the smell of a new Raincoat makes The Monsoon even more special!!!
The Greenery of Aarey to the Roads blocked due to fallen trees, the splashing of waves on the Queen's necklace to the overflowing Powai Lake, the secret prayer of trains been halted for an off in office to the thrill of getting wet on drives with your Gang!!!
Mumbai and Monsoon have a superb Love Hate relationship which can't be described without a Glee on your face!!
A small ode to Mumbai and Mumbaikars in Rains!!!